I can’t even remember the last time I made a Christmas wish list!
But y’all… it was so much fun! I felt like a kid again with the Sear’s Christmas Catalog!
I highly recommend that you make a list too — mail it to Santa, leave it on your Hubby’s pillow, give it to your mom…
I have 25 Holiday Gift Guides coming your way this season and I thought I would kick it all off with my own wish list!
1. A Trip to NYC — Go big or go home, right? I really want to go to New York sometime soon! I’d love to see a Broadway show and do all of the touristy things!
2. The 52 Lists Project — I thumbed through this weekly journal at Anthropologie a few months ago and I think it would be a great writing exercise for 2017.
3. Canon Rebel DSLR Camera — One of my goals for next year is to take this little blog to a new level and I think one way I can do that is through better quality photos.
4. Ralph Lauren Rollerball Perfume — I love this fragrance so much and I recently ran out!
5. Kendra Scott Earrings — I have this same pair of earrings in black and I probably wear them to work three days a week. I love this pink pair and I know they would get a ton of use as well!
6. Trench Coat — It doesn’t get super cold in San Antonio, so I don’t need a heavy winter coat. However, we do get a fair amount of rain and on occasion temperatures do dip a bit. A trench coat would be a great addition to my wardrobe and I think would get a fair amount of wear.
7. French Bulldog Puppy — I know that with my travel schedule a puppy is a really bad idea, but a girl can dream! For now I will just have to obsess over Chloe the Mini Frenchie and Bosun the Frenchie.
8. Capri Blue Volcano Candle — I always have a candle burning! Every time I go to Anthropologie I smell all of these candles and this one is my absolute favorite!
There you have it — my wish list!
What is on your wish list? Chime in with a comment below!
PS: This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on or making a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission. As always, thank you for supporting this little blog!